Metal Clips & Flat Spring
- These are some of metal clips and flat spring we used to make.
- Those parts are usually made from stainless steel,copper alloy, spring steel.
- Stainless steel materials are including SUS201, SUS301, SUS304, etc. They are hard by its nature so they don’t need to be heat treated after stamping. You can even choose the hardness of the material, such as 1/4 hardness, 1/2 hardness 3/4 hardness, full hardness, extra hardness. It is widely used in the manufacturing of spring clips or contacts.
- Copper alloy is used if metal contacts in addition to the requirements for flexibility, but also for the conductivity, Such material include brass,phosphor bronze, beryllium copper and so on.
- Spring Steel such as 65Mn is generally processed in the annealed state (the material hardness is low, easy to process), after processing and forming, it is hardened by quenching and tempering, and is treated with anti-rust treatment.